THANK YOU KAIS AND MENGS FOR THE WONDERFUL PARCELS I GOT IN THE MAIL! :D
You girls got me grinning all the way to class :D :D :D :D :D
I have the awesomest friends :D

Miss you girls so incredibly much :(
EXACTLY 2 MONTHS, TMR, TIL I'M BACK THOUGH! Then hopefully we'll be back at that spot where that picture was taken ;) :D

Skype with Meng's parcel :D :D :D
We're the Ultimate Bimbo Friends - reading (the SAME) magazine over the internet. HAHAHA love you! p.s. Look at Meng's gorgeous bangs! And i don't know why it looks like there's a colourful thing in her bangs. Probably reflection from my laptop screen. HMM. MAYBE THERE'S A BETTER PICTURE ON MENG'S BLOG(:
(Kai's you're Skype picture will come soon enough :D)
And this was my last couple of days:

I bought that pink dress. HAHAHA (i'm not kidding) Samy's probably my 2nd longest friend (no one beats Jiayi mummy!) I'm so glad I have her here :D Sleepovers, Grey's-ing and Shopping is always good, clean, girly fun :D
My third driving lesson tmr, I'm so excited! :D